About Nancrede Engineering Legionella Control
Nancrede Engineering Company has been a family-owned and locally-operated business for more than 75 years. We were founded on the guiding principles of ethics, strong customer focus and engineering the best solutions for our commercial and industrial water customers. Established in Indianapolis in 1932 by Henry T. Nancrede, Nancrede Engineering still delivers on their promise. Nowhere else will you find a company that can match our experience. Our average employee has more than 25 years of experience in the commercial and industrial water conditioning industry and half of our staff are mechanical engineers. Since the mid 1970’s, when we began strengthening our focus on the environment and specializing in reducing energy and water consumption, Nancrede Engineering has been at the forefront of “Green” technology. We are focused on delivering cost effective, efficient solutions to our customers. With our customer-focused model, you are not shuttled between separate sales and service departments or administrative staff. Instead, you work directly with the same person throughout the process, building a relationship that will last years. After you have the system installed, you may have questions or needs. Just call us toll-free and you’ll be connected with your sales engineer at once for 100% free, unlimited technical support or a service call the next day. This model creates a high level of professionalism and allows Nancrede Engineering to
- Design, retrofit, optimize and service all major brands of commercial and industrial water treatment equipment.
- Maximize your ROI.
- Help you become more environmentally friendly while reducing costs with energy and water efficient solutions.
- Deliver fast system startup and/or service with minimal downtime.
- Carry a very high level of accountability and customer service.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise and experience in commercial and industrial water industry in the Midwest.
- Deliver solutions and solve issues faster than competitors.
To us, it is not about simply selling products. It’s about delivering solutions and doing the right thing, from selling to implementation to servicing the system. Subscribe to our free newsletter right now!